ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
IT Technical Intern Job Description
We are looking to hire a Intern IT engineer to assist our clients with all IT related technical support issues. As an IT support engineer, you will meet with clients to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose technical issues, provide effective assistance, and maintain strong customer relationships. You may also be required to install new software applications and train clients on proper application use.
Ultimately, a top-class IT support engineer resolves all IT issues quickly and effectively while maintaining a good relationship with the client.
- Ability to work closely with our engineering team.
- Responding to client IT support requests.
- Providing technical support via remote-access systems.
- Installing and configuring client/server computer systems.
- Meeting with clients local/international to diagnose software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Offering solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Tracking and managing work records.
- Compiling job reports.
- Foundational knowledge of IT Systems and methodologies.
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft OS platforms client/server.
- Foundational understanding of core Microsoft technologies (AD, DNS, DHCP)
- Foundational understanding of basic security principles with experience with Antivirus/malware products.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and basic networking concepts.
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Strong understanding of proactive customer service.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Good interpersonal, typing, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Team player and fast learner.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to think critically.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Rok za prijavu: 13.06.2021.