Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of London is providing the 100 Full Tuition Váradi Scholarships for worldwide students. The funding is open for the academic session 2021 - 2022.
The educational program aims to provide supports for up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years.
The University of London is a federal research university that offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student experience. The university was incorporated originally by the royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by the royal charter granted in 1863.
Why study at the University of London? The university offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student experience. Here candidates will able to improve learning skills and building their confidence at the highest level.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Covers full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc Computer Science, BSc Psychology, BSc Business Administration, Global MBA, Master of Laws (LLM), MSc Data Science, and MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must obtain an admission bid without condition.
- The grant is awarded based on academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to a degree in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of London. For admission, candidates are needed to apply for their chosen degree via its course page. After being registered, candidates are required to download and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a high school degree certificate, transcripts of the current school, transcripts of the previous school (only if requested), post-secondary transcript, official test scores, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- The funding program will cover the following benefits:
- The University of London alumnus József Váradi has donated over £1 million to the University, to provide scholarships to support up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years.
- The Váradi scholarship covers all University of London tuition fees.
- The financial aid positions will be payable for studying a bachelor’s and a master’s degree.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2021