Scholarships provide students with an opportunity to be educated. Keeping this in mind, the University of Sydney is presenting the Vice-Chancellor international awards Scheme for worldwide brilliant students.
The educational award is open for high-potential international candidates commencing in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Sydney’s University in Australia.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university aims to develop the skills, knowledge, and values you need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world. Here, you will connect with others and find support to succeed.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: bachelor’s or master’s
- Award: Up to $40,000
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, you must:
- Be an international student
- Have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree
- Receive an unconditional offer of admission
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, you have to take admission to the Undergraduate or master’s degree coursework via the direct application or UAC application at the University. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Required qualifications such as a secondary school completion diploma, a bridging course or tertiary course completion and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Ensure that you have check all the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide evidence of English language
The Vice Chancellor’s International financial aid positions will provide a study fund of Up to $40,000 for exceptional international students.